Fukuoka Triathlon is looking for volunteers who support organizing competition.
NOTE: Recruiting will be stopped after reaching capacity.
March 2022 (Tue) - 14 May 2022 (Sat)
NOTE: Above period may be extended.
Condition A volunteer should
- have understanding towards volunteering, sports, and local community promotion.
- attend Volunteer Meeting (will be held once)
NOTE: If applying as a group, at least one member of the group is required to attend the meeting.
- obtain permission from his/her guardian (if the applicant is under age).
NOTE: If under age, he/she should submit Agreement from Guradian.
(Guardian Agreement can be downloaded via our website. Please let guardian sign the agreement and submit at the Volunteer Meeting.)
- be able to do volunteer activities at given post and time.
- be healthy enough to do volunteer activities outside.
- TBD, will be scheduled in June 2022.
- TBD, will be announced via our website and via email.
- 1 Volunteer T-shirt per person
(Size can be ordered via Volunteer Application Form.)
- Light meal
- No transportation expenses or wages will be given.
NOTE: Contents of supplies may be changed.
Please fill in Volunteer Application Form via our website.
For further questions regarding volunteers
Fukuoka Triathlon, In Charge of Volunteer: Ishikawa
7:00am - 1:00pm, 26 June 2022 (Sun)
whole area of Shikanoshima Island
Roadside spectator control
- To ensure a safe and comfortable competition environment for the competitors, volunteers are expected to perform safety management of the competition course such as preventing spectators or vehicles from entering competition course.
- You cannot apply for volunteer if you are to be intoxicated for the duration of the volunteer activities (even partially), are deemed unfit for volunteer activities, are a part or a member of antisocial organizations or are related to one, or are considered by the promoter to be inadequate for volunteer position otherwise.
- The same person can apply ONLY for once.
- Details of volunteer activities for each person will be determined by the promoter. If applying for as a group (and if especially a big group), volunteer activities given to each member of the group may vary. We will consider keeping your group within the same vicinity if possible.
- Volunteer venue has a limited number of parking spots. Please carpool as much as possible.
- Volunteers are expected to perform activities outside. Please wear clothes and shoes that are easy to move. Please bring beverages for rehydration, and preventative gear that protect from weather conditions such as rain and overheating. ( rain coats, hats, towels )
- We do not provide safekeeping of your luggage. Please keep your belongings yourself including your valuables. The promoter takes no responsibility over any theft or lost properties.
- Volunteers are expected to perform activities under rain weather, unless the competition is suspended/discontinued.
- Portrait rights as well as rights to post movies, pictures, articles, recordings taken during volunteer activities on television, radio, newspaper, magazines, internet, etc. belongs to the promoter. Such recordings may be used by the promoter or a third party granted by the promoter for the purpose of organizing competition or advertising.
- The promoter applies for the insurance policy for volunteers regarding volunteer activities on the day of the competition. (Volunteers are NOT required to pay for the insurance policy.) In the case of injury, the promoter will apply the insurance policy within the limits of the insurance policy.
- Volunteers are required to perform daily health check from June 12 (Sun) to July 10 (Sun).
- Volunteers are expected to follow instructions from the promoter such as wearing masks and sanitizing hands on a regular basis.
- Volunteers with conditions below are not allowed to participate and perform volunteer activities.。
- Volunteers not feeling well (e.g. fever, coughing, nasal drip, sore throat, dyspnea, fatigue, loss of apetite, taste loss, smell loss)
- Volunteers with family members or close friends who are suspected to be infected to COVID-19
- Volunteers who has travel/residing history to the countries with travel restriction, countries and regions designated by the Japanese Government that the traveler needs to have observation period, or who is in close contact with persons who traveled/resided such countries and regions.
- Volunteers who are designated to be in close contact with person(s) with COVID-19 and not yet finished 14-day quarantine period.
- Volunteers are required to report via email to the promoter about close contacts if he/she contracted COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the competition day.
- Volunteers who are over the age of 65 or are deemed to have underlying conditions are expected to be aware of the risks of the increased severity of COVID-19 symptoms if infected.
- Other preventive measures will take place considering spread of COVID-19. We will notify volunteers of preventive measures.